Monday, June 22, 2009

Tiring but still Enjoying =)

well~
there is been quite long i dint blog~
because I was getting busy now~
i was started to work under an education agent~
Australian Business Centre (ABC)
Basically this company help Malaysian students to apply uni in Australia and also New Zealand...
The position i held is administrative officer...
it is not surprising me if some1 give me an unbelievable response...
why an uni graduated student will work as such position?
of cause im thinking to work temporally only...
just to kill my time and get some income before i get a better job...
anyway~ im happy to work in this company~
even though there are MANY works to do EVERY day ..
Every day got meeting and some training~
and also having online training which i must go through it until i sit for an exam and get a professional certificate...
But the people here are nice to each other...
this make me feel much better and relax even though got a lot of works are waiting me~

beside working... i have doing some of my interest during my free time...
i started to learn Ballroom Dance at night and also yoga which make me feel happy with it~
and im thinking to learn some other dances when time and transport are allow me to do so ^^
Even it was very tired after back from work...
but when thinking about dancing, no matter how tired is it... i still go for training~^.^v
Waiting for few years...finally i can learn and do what i want =)

5 comments:

  1. congrats!u found your favourite life...your way of life...after few years not so happy life in campus.i oso hope that i can find a fixed time job and then learn dancing or yoga.it's a good job,an officer leh.kayao ar,my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey. congrat u got a job. what kind of dance u learn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teng: Thx my friend...Hope you get a fixed time job anyway because dun hv a fix time hard to go dance class...Hope you get the way of life u want too =)

    Isley: Thx...=)
    i just started 1 month...
    so far i had learned the basic steps of cha cha cha...rumba...samba...mambo...and some other i not so remember the name...paiseh~

    ReplyDelete