Thursday, July 2, 2009

My dream life cannot achieve now T_T

If you know me better...
I am sure that you will know what is my dream life...
I love dancing since i was just a kid...^^
but it was sad that my parents especially my dad never allow and encourage me to go dance class...
Do you know why?
that was because learn dancing need to pay the fee monthly... Sigh~

Anyway, now I was graduated and started to work...
I thought that I can use my own money to go and learn whatever I like...
But thing might not that smooth...
Because I don't have my own transport...:-(
and the place I live is not convenient at all~!
My parents need to use car on Monday, Thursday and Friday night...
So if the dance classes are within these few days...
I cannot attend...

yesterday night I went to a studio to have a look..
at first, I was planned to register and learn hip-hop there...
but after yesterday, I decided not to learn there because there are almost 20++ students in 1 class...
and the studio was quite small...really pack and I don't think like that they can train better...
even though the trainers are very good in dancing...
but if they never split the class...it won't be perfect for me...

Sigh~ wanna learn hip-hop and new jazz dances...
try to find the class that I able to attend...
plan to go and visit another studio on this Sunday...
but parents wanna use car again...haiz...
it is best if I able to buy my own car...
but at least right now, I unable to do so...

*every thing is money but money is not every thing*
I like this sentence...
I read this from my colleague, Mable's blog...
It fully reflect my situation now~
Anyway, no matter how hard is it...
I will try to achieve my dream life..

8 comments:

  1. gambateh. maybe now u unable to achieve but doesnt mean cant forever. remember ur dream and try to achieve it^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. nothing is impossible.. jia you jiayou then anything oso can...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ Life is always full of obstacles..
    ♥ Don't worry dear, i believe that ur dream can be achieved sooner or later...
    ♥ And i know, no matter how u will never give up ur dream, good thing, keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya...corncorn dear...
    i will keep it up =)
    wish u all the best in ur future also...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "tangina mu"??
    what is that mean?

    ReplyDelete