Thursday, July 23, 2009

Specially for Bobo ^^

Guess who is Bobo ??
hehehe...
well, this name sound like a dog right? =P
*I think someone is scolding me sei loi bao now.. haha*
she is not a dog...
she is one of my colleague...

Bobo entered this company same day with me together with another lady, Syuen...
when we just came in, this company do not has any old staff...
basically only has 3 staff here..
and all of us are newbies...

at first, I was wondering whether I can get close with them...
but surprising me that we getting close just after 1 week (even less than 1 week)...
may be we all are almost the same age and all of us are considered fresh graduated...
mean background quite similar so having a lot of topics can share...
and, another similarity between us is we all are Hakka =D

Erm, if I was not mistaken, Bobo told me she is going to resign at the 1st week we started to work here =O
quite surprising me because I thought that only me is the one who never plan to work long here...
But anyway, every one will respect her decision since she decided to work at KL...

Time passed very fast...
Bobo left 1 week time here....
For sure, I feel very Mm Sei Dak geh...
Yesterday she gave me and Syuen a cute cute turtle key chain...
I like it and will keep it as a souvenir...=)


Byebye lor BOBO...
I think we still have chance to meet with each other geh ^^
Muacccccccccccckkkkkk:-*

4 comments:

  1. 1. SEI LOI BAO!!! say my name like dog! hmph!
    2. you made me wanna cry liao how? my mascara not waterproof wor... :(
    3. i think we three get close very fast is because we all siaw siaw one :)
    4. We are just like the turtle, do thing slow and stead until boss oso behtahan :P
    5. we will still meet, u go kl hiaw can find me, or i come back to kuching for holiday, we three go hiaw together :D
    6. muaaaaaaakkkk to u too!

    ps: when the new staff come, u teach him to sing don cha ahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. =P dun cry dun cry... later i bite you XD
    new staff come must be guai guai 1st...
    who know they might be the spy~ :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.... So sweet! She cried easily Jen, very easily...! :P That's why her mascara is always water proof! haha...! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... ya ke?
    lolx...
    then i wanna make her cry 2day =P

    ReplyDelete