Sunday, July 26, 2009

My New Hair

Just cut my hair today...
there was been quite long, I think was about 6 months (even more) I never cut my hair...
Today my mum went to a home salon to curl and cut her hair...
I decided to follow her since my hair was damaged and became damn worse already...

*Before*

*Aft3R*

*The BacK*

*Th3 SidE*

Guess how much I cut this hair?lolx...
It was RM 5.00 only~
I was quite satisfied with this new hair style...
is it look like curled hair?? lolx~
anyway, I never curl my hair and my hair is original curl one...
the hair stylist was a 50++ years old aunt O.o

Recently was running out of money..
Because I used a lot of money on dancing...
Guess I wont going to dye my hair for a long period :-/
But anyway, If I am going to dye my hair, I think I will come to this salon again since it is very cheap and the technique of the aunt was not bad ;)


2 comments:

  1. nice leh.. somemore so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but now like different dy...
    dunno how to style it...
    thinking to make it curl since it is so messy now

    ReplyDelete