Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Terry's Place

It was a Sunday night~
all my family members having their own activity~
both of my parents went out to a party~
and both of my sisters went to the Bible class...
at first I was thought that I will be alone at home...
but finally I went out with my dear friend Lia Lia ^.^


she brought me to a restaurant, Terry's Place...
It was a restaurant to eat western food especially steak~
we had ordered a chicken chop and Goat's Leg...

*Goat's Leg*

*Chicken Chop*

Both of the dishes were not bad and the ambiance of the restaurant was comfortable =)


After taken our dinner...
We having a long talk~
We talk about our pet~
Talk about dancing~
and also talk about working~
That night, I get to know a lot of things from my dear Lia Lia ~
I was happy and appreciated it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment