Tuesday, July 14, 2009

石隆门一日游 - Bau One Day Trip - 12.07.2009 Sunday ^.^

Huhu~
Just had One day trip at Bau with 天籁之音 from Johor on Sunday...
That day I was quite tired, because Saturday night, I 3.30am only slept~
and, I need to wake up on 7am...
it was almost kill me anyway~

We went to church and having a mass before went to Bau~
we started our journey after we having the breakfast ^.^
The first place we went is the Tasik Biru (Blue Lake)...
it was sad that the water of the lake already changed to green colour...
may be it should changes the name to Tasik Hijau??? XD

*Tasik Biru*

After the Tasik Biru, the next station was Gua Angin (Wind Cave) & Gua Pari-Pari (Fairy Cave)...
Due to the time was limited, we only can chose one cave to climb...
After a short discussion, 天籁之音 had chosen the Fairy Cave which sound more interesting... haha

This was the entry of the FAiry Cave...
now built up the stair to easier the tourists...
kinda remember that last time when I was just a kid,
the stair was not that good...
it was very dangerous to climb up because of the smaller design of the stair~


*See~ This was the previous stair at Fairy Cave*

*hehe.. walking into the cave now... huhu~*

Can see the stair inside the cave?
when I was a kid, all these stairs haven't build up...
so u can imaging how hard to climb cos u have to find the way by yourself >.< I had an unforgettable memory during this trip...why? because i was wore high heel to climb the cave... >.< actually I don't have height-phobia ... But wearing the heel to step the stair higher and higher... my legs started to shake... yupz... I was scared... and I am sure that if this happen to my dear dear Connie... she surely cannot continue to climb anymore... XD *See~ Wearing high heel to climb the stair...Jiak Lak =.=*

Anyway, even though I was scared, I cannot just stop like this...
because at that situation, can say is go up hard, go down also hard... =X

So, finally climbed until a place that could let me rest ...
at there, I was taken some pictures of the view in the cave...

While resting and waiting for other people to come down...
snapped some pictures to keep as a memory..
In this picture, that were my vampire sister and my nephew taking picture with me =)

See, the view of the cave was nice right?
Sorry because some of the pictures were quite blur...
cos im using my hand phone to snap...
The head of our Heavenly Melody Band got took many pictures by using his digital camera..
but sadly that he haven't pass me the pictures T_T
cNt wait la~

well~
after having a short walk inside the cave...
finally we had to leave there...
After I came out from the cave, look down~
OMG... my pant was damn beautiful neh >.<
But, still got some nice nice chocolates bought from Singapore to eat ^.^
it had refreshed me a lot XD

After left the Fairy Cave...
we went to the Church at Bau to having some rest and took our lunch..

We having the 面线 as our lunch which were prepared by our 佩姗姐。。。
不要小看这些面线哦,它可是石隆门特产。。。

*after taken the lunch, we (Heavenly Melody Band) having a short sharing session with 天籁之音... ^.^*

Erm... this really a nice memory for me...
Except to having an experience of wearing a heel to climb cave,
also get to know more about 天籁之音 ...^^
hope you all enjoyed the time when we were together =)
here by, wanna say thank you to those who take care of me inside the cave...
one of them is Wilson from Bau who take care of me when went down the cave...
and another one is James from 天籁之音 who take care of me when climbing up the cave XD
and also my lovely sister, who always by my side, muax =)

You all may be having question why I wore heel to go climbing??
well, to make you all clear about it..
actually during the early discussion, we never decide to climb any cave...
But, that day, all so excited want to climb and see the cave...
so finally no choice lor... had to climb~
But actually I can choose to not climb also but anyway...
my heart also feel want to climb lor XD

7 comments:

  1. ♥ sweat, unexpected u will mention about me in this post haha till i read it...
    ♥ wearing heels to climb up a hill is an uphill task, for me definitely cannot, a big NO NO lolx... height-phobia weeyy ;P
    ♥ seems u had a unforgettable experience..
    ♥ Im going to bukit tinggi this weekend, can't wait for it keke =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ sweat, unexpected u will mention about me in this post haha till i read it...
    ♥ wearing heels to climb up a hill is an uphill task, for me definitely cannot, a big NO NO lolx... height-phobia weeyy ;P
    ♥ seems u had a unforgettable experience..
    ♥ Im going to bukit tinggi this weekend, can't wait for it keke =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... cos have a deep memory that you are really scare of high...height-phobia =X
    Bukit Tinggi at whre?
    ever heard about it but not sure where is it located...
    anyway...wish you have fun also ^.^
    dun wear heel ya XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ yeah, i memang have the problem of height phobia lolx .. dunno how to cure it...
    ♥ bukit tinggi nearby genting highlands..
    ♥ i confirm wont wear heels to there..leg will broken lolx... surely needs to walk a lots one....

    ReplyDelete
  5. oic...
    actually i was surprised that my legs dint feel painful for the next day...
    may be always wear heel to dance and also every day wear heel to work so the legs can tahan abit...
    I also dunno how to cure height-phobia...
    but i heard that some1 had recovered from it before =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, y wear jeans to enter the cave?? should wear something suitable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isley: lolx... as i mentioned ma, we never plan to go climbing at the first first time =)
    So my wearing is actually just for normal outing like shopping and gia gia XD

    ReplyDelete