Saturday, July 25, 2009

Malay Mee Kolok vs Chinese Kolok Mee

Before that, I never know that Malay also cook Mee Kolok...
I ordered this in the cafe down stair below my office during my lunch time...
At first me and my colleagues were planned to order McD that day...
but it was too bad that the McD said they dint have delivery service...wtf~ >.<

I had eaten a Mee Kolok Mushroom from another Malay cafe near my office...
it was nicer than this...
Anyway, I forgot to take a picture for that ... :-/

This Malay style Mee Kolok cost RM3.50...
for me, it was quite expensive...
its taste not bad, but was a bit over salty....

*Chinese style Kolok Mee Pok*

This is normal Chinese style Kolok Mee...
Even though the type of mee was the same...
but its taste totally different...
Chinese style Kolok Mee has minced meat and Cha Siu meat...
Malay style Mee Kolok has beef meat..
Besides that, the Chinese style Kolok Mee is cheaper than Malay style which normally cost around RM2.50 to RM3.00 only..
Both have their own specialty...
but anyway... I still prefer the Chinese style Kolok Mee... =)

2 comments:

  1. i jz had kolok mee earlier :D bt not nice lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. want come Kuching to has a try?? lolx......

    ReplyDelete