Sunday, July 5, 2009

My N3w Dance Shoes

I was very happy~
know why?
Because yesterday I got my dance high heel shoes ^.^
Honestly the design of the shoes were not that beautiful~
there are seven or eight pairs to choose...
I was choosing quite long and tried one by one..
some which design were quite nice and more suit to young people...
but don't have my size T.T

This is my dance shoes ^.^
is a bit like ah mah type right?
if u say so, I wont be angry because I got the same feel~ haha
but it is comfortable to wear...
this was the main reason I bought it~

This is another pair of dance shoes~
I actually prefer this pair~
but my mum had chosen it before I saw it >.< This is the back of the shoes~
the cover make the shoes wont make noise when dancing~

The dance shoes cost RM150 per one pair...
Some people might think that it is too expensive and why I willing to spend this kind of money~
well~ spend for dancing I really willing one...
I wont feel it is wasted...=)
Because it make me dances better =P

I think I am addicted to Ballroom dance...
But I don't have my dance partner...
anyone interested??? XD

9 comments:

  1. Finaly the host chick is going to dancE! =P

    am interested but it is too far away hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. host chick??? @.@
    haha... ya~ very happy~
    finally i can dance =)
    bobien lor... really too far neh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_o so expensive! better give me the money la.. i teach u to dance san zhi lau hu dance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i mean Hot . . . i type too fast haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oic...haha~
    i thought got new word to learn somemore =.=

    ReplyDelete
  6. kf: btw... what hot "chick"~~~~~~
    u said me is chicken T___T

    ReplyDelete
  7. hot chick = leng + sexy girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. o.O but i am not sexy ... paiseh

    ReplyDelete