Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thx God ^^

Wow....unwittingly I already been a teacher for almost 2 months...
Mean my contract at St. Joe is going to end...
I think some of my friends might thought that I got the permanent teacher offer at this school...
but anyway, I am just a temporary teacher here...
the contract is only 2 months since I was just replace a teacher who having her maternity holiday...

Actually I never stop looking for job even though I am working as a Teacher...
and, I feel very lucky... Why?
when I resigned from the job of Admin. Clerk in August, I was thought that I am going to jobless for a period of time...
but yet, I straight away got an offer as Temporary Teacher in the next day...
few days before, I was just wondering that after I end my contract at St. Joe, when can I get another offer of job and what kind of job I will get ??
Am I going to work in the lab which I am not really interested??
I had applied quite a number of jobs all these while but many of them never reply me~
and, this made me quite worry to being jobless ~
but anyway, yesterday I got a good news =)
I got an offer as Biochemistry Tutor at a college...^^

Thx God~!!
this is really a best news for me...
First, I get the job which is still considered related to my field, Biochemistry...
Second, I no need to being jobless because I will start working as a tutor straight after I end my contract at St. Joe...
Third, I get the kind of job I am interested to...
Huhu~~~ I thought I will work in the lab and doing some boring research works which is really a nightmare for me ...
but anyway, God really kind to me...
He never let me suffer from jobless and somemore give me the kind of job I prefer to...
I am really happy and I promise to myself will work hard to be a tutor...

4 comments:

  1. congrats!!!!! God will never let u down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jen,
    Congratulations! ^,^ finally u got a job that u would enjoy doing. I m happy for u. Never worry but have faith in God coz He knows best & has a wonderful plan for us...hehe. God bless & take care!
    Yours truly,
    Jia ping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. teacher.. heheh. ur class monitor here.. just to wish u good luck in your future undertakings and x forget bout us here at st.joe.. we all gonna miss you so much.. ^^ btw, if we hurted you in a way or another, plz forgive us since we didnt mean to provoke you. heheh.. GOOD LUCK AND GAMBATTEH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats... your persistence to trust in Him to lead you has helped you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete