Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My last teaching day at St Joe

Today is my last teaching day at St Joseph Secondary School...
All the students still having their final exam,
no even got chance to say good bye to you all T.T

*A card that is meaningful for me*

Anyway, I feel really touch today =)
my form class have given me a little nice + creative card ^^
thank you so much~
Never thought that I will get anything from you all to keep as a memory =)

*signatures from my lovely form class students*

*who write this??? >.<'''*

*Facebook Facebook Facebook~~ =.='''*

*Cute Teacher?? you mean my height?? T.T*

*who write the ionic equation in the card? @.@*

*@.@ @.@ @.@*

*love you too =P*

Time really passing fast...
Two months have just gone like this...
Even though just only two months,
but I will always keep these two months as part of my memories ^^

*Creative ^^*

Guess that you all sure think that Teacher Jennifer not good in teaching & the english speaking damn lousy >.<
Somemore always blur-blur one XD
Haha... Is true la~
But hopefully your final year Chemistry result wont 'destroy' by me =X

*Is me?? Why so short one?? T.T
But quite match the reality la~
Thanks KuroNeko =)*

Alright, thanks for the help and co-operation you all have given me so far...
Especially my form class monitor (Waie) and assistant monitor (Fathullah)..
And also those from all my other teaching classes..
Thank you and all the best in your future...
Ganbatte =)
Gotta miss you all ~

And also not forget to say thank you to all the teachers that have guiding me at St Joe.
Especially Madam Belinda, Madam Michelle and Mr. Johnny ..
Thanks for the help..
~Take Care & God Bless~
Hope our paths cross again in the future

4 comments:

  1. haha..teacher..the drawing is chibi version..din hav d time to get anad n yazeed to touch up..dats y not that nice..>_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo... they two are good in drawing also ya~
    icic ^^
    not bad... is nice really =)

    ReplyDelete