Monday, November 2, 2009

Very Disappointed Me

TOd@y is my first day at the college...
@t first I very welcome the day I start to work here, even though I got some unsatisfactory with the offer too...
But after today...I really feel very disappointed...
I am just like being cheated by the Principal...

Offer as a Tutor but work both Tutor & Lecturer's worksss...
This is still ok...
But what I heard from the old staffs here, the basic salary would not be increased even after the probation period...
wtf?! First time I heard got such an organization...
They will only give some allowances after we become the permanent staff but the basic salary will still the same even though you work for yearsss...
They are very mean...They are just like want to decrease as much as possible the amount they need to pay for our EPF...
and the allowances which are not stable can be easily removed by the organization as the reason of economic crisis....

Besides that, after become a permanent staff, resignation need to be informed THREE months earlier >.<'''
THREE monthssss~!! so much~!!
normally only ONE month notification ma...
but this organization's rules are so damn~!!
It is just like restricted us to get another offer of job before we decide to leave the organization~
sigh~!! Really wtf wtf wtf wtf~!!!
I thought after I work here my life can be more stable as I dun need to worry about my career again...
but now? everything just disappointed me a lot~

1 comment: