Friday, November 6, 2009

feeling unstable

This morning, I went to Education Department to apply Temporary Teacher...
First I went to Simpang Tiga, but the people there asked me to go Bako Department...
That was very far away and me and my mum dunno the way to go...
luckily a Malay woman was nice enough to bring us go there...
we follow her car at the back until we reached the place...

On the way go to Bako, I only recalled that i forgot to bring my passport size photo..
but that time was too late to get back home..
Thought can try and see may be the people there can nice enough to allow me apply without photo...
But yet, disappointed me...
The lady said I had to follow the rules...
so the only thing I can do is get the application form go back home and complete it...
But seem like the hope to get the offer is not that bright...
cos there are many candidates already summited their application form...T__T

And, right now my heart feeling heavy..
i like teaching but i dun feel want to go for KPLI...
for sure, Temporary teacher job is really unstable...
thought I can get the offer and in the meanwhile I can try to look for other stable job...
but it is really make me feel unsafe...
When can I settle down my career problem??

anyway, 1 thing which can made me feel abit happy is my dream has having a good start tonight...
If you are my friend, then i think you know what is my dream =)
Sorry because I dint mention clearly here because I just wish to tell when i really achieve something...
My dream and my career, both also important and very need to be balanced up..
if my career unstable, I will having problem to achieve my dream life...
Sigh~ I really feeling worry...
Hoping God can help me .. Amen...

2 comments: