Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Tasks

Today get to know what are the subjects I will handle in the college...
There are Chemistry I, Biochemistry, Clinical Biochemistry I & II...
All 4 subjects...is that much?
Actually is quite a lot cos all the subjects are long syllabus...
and got quite a number of lab for each of them...

besides this, I have to handle 5 students' thesis, which make me quite shocked cos I have no idea about how to be a supervisor...
But even how la.. I still have to handle them ...

One more task is be a mentor...but this one I haven't get my mentee name list...
How many mentee I need to take care??
Mmm.. Really hope that I dun have any mentee but anyway, this is impossible one ~.~

2 comments:

  1. .♥ what college is this?
    .♥ i don't understand y they hire fresh grad to teach the students~
    .♥ i think only experienced professor can give the lecture and really help the students if they got any questions~
    .♥ i have doubt in this college..

    ReplyDelete
  2. College dun need prof to teach one my dear~.~
    if a prof go teach diploma students it is just wasted...
    i just read tru their proposal today...
    their thesis isnt like degree thesis...
    only do some data collection and analysis...
    quite easy actually..
    for me it is just a mean of assignment >.<
    it is PTPL...shah alam is the main campus...
    for sure, the standard of this college is very low...
    cos it is actually specially for those who cnt enter IPTA...

    ReplyDelete