Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy Life

this week started teaching...
students here are very quiet...
a bit not use to it because last time at St. Joe, the students were very noisy and always need to shout on them >.<

My time table is very packed...
1 week = 23 teaching hours...
it is really too much if compare to other college which mostly 12 hours per week for every lecturer...
even my colleagues here, they mostly 17 hours per week only...
How come mine so much?
what no other lecturer know to teach biochem?!
then just let other to take the subject Chemistry from me la~!!bullshit~!!

All the subjects I teach having lab works...
Even though teaching materials were given...
BUT they are really so suck~!!
notes not even complete...
the part of Lab Work, only written the title and objective, but dint even provide the procedure >.<
All I need to do is design the experiment for my students...
These kind of teaching materials?? still consider is 'being provided'?!

Been tired every day after teaching in college...come back to home still need to do preparation for tomorrow...
just like every day also OT only...
still got a lot of admin works not even got time to manage it~
unable to care that much...
time is not allow me to make all the things perfect~

No comments:

Post a Comment