Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dog's Make Up

Today, I would like to introduce a dog to everyone...
It was a pet from Amazing Pet Shop...
I was felt very funny when I first saw the dog XD


*BEFORE MAKE UP*

This is the new hair style..
Dunno how its feel about the hair style?


*AFTER MAKE UP*

After few days when I went to the shop again..
it was being make up and become so colourful..
I dun understand why the master want to help it make up...
is it they want to bring it go to a show or just simply because they are football lover?
I wonder if the dog will feel the different of it from other friends?
Would you like to help your pet make up like this?

4 comments:

  1. Ahahaha... I wonder whether the dog likes it or not. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo, so kesian la the dog....

    ** your ex colleague/ BoBo**

    ReplyDelete
  3. 那个主人有神经病 >.<

    ReplyDelete