Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Failed ~

I ever hope to get it..
Ever dream to get it..
Anyway, after wait for 1 month,
the result showed that I was failed~
I ever prayed to let the God do the decision for everything..
But, honestly, when I get the result, I did feel the sadness and disappointment...
Is that mean that my pray is not truly from the heart?
Or actually it was just a normal response or feeling for a human?
Anyway, I hope this feeling wont take me so long...
I hope tomorrow, everything will turn back to normal...
And, I hope tomorrow will be better...
God Bless**

2 comments:

  1. what happened to u my dear? is it regarding the job interview u went lastime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is gov job... science officer...
    i dun think my performance is bad...
    thats y i quite sad when i get the result...

    ReplyDelete