Saturday, June 26, 2010

My n3w Spec ^^


yoh yoh yoh...
long time dint buy a spec especially when I started to wear contact lenses, I rarely even wear my spec...
Anyway, sad thing happened lately, my eyes were very sensitive and every time take out my contact lenses, my eyes will turn red...
This is the main reason I decided to make a new spec...
Another reason is because my old spec was almost broken and it was uncomfortable when wearing it..
come to the question, why I don't want to repair the old spec instead of buy a new one?
hehe...it was because there is promotion in the optical shop - Jee Kwong
the promotion spec only cost RM76.00 ...
so cheap...why I need to repair my old style spec? lolx


The style of this new spec was the style that I really anti before this...
Anyway, I was realised that when the time passed, the thinking and even the taste of a person really can change..
I am the best example...
wearing this spec will slightly change my look, but I like this look anyway XD
Look more like an educator ma XD


2 comments: