Friday, June 25, 2010

Start New Sem, Start Teaching SOon


Yoh, since changed the working environment...
I was free for about two months without teaching...
early of these two months, while the program coordinator haven't decide the subjects for me..
I was really damn free until every day watched series in the office...
anyway, few weeks after, I got to know the subjects I am going to teach...
at first, to be honest, I was lazy and wasted so much precious time until left about 3 weeks I only start to hardworking..
at the end, I failed to complete all the preparation that I should do and I planned to do...

Anyway, next Monday is the first day I start teach in this college..
I hope everything will be fine...
even though there are quite a number of problematic students..
But I hope God will assist me to handle all these students...
And I do hope that I able to get close with them and able to communicate with them...
Ganbatte to myself and also all my colleagues =)

2 comments: