Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bruises

Recently, I found out that I am very easy to get bruise...
I wonder will it be some problem in my body?
Last Saturday, during a dance practice class,
I ter-kick myself and get another new bruise on my knee...
is very painful and I started to molest it straight after the kicked...
Wow, after reached home, the bruise was became quite big and a little swelling...


*The first day, little swelling and very painful*

In the second day, the bruise became bigger and very black...
My sister let me tried her company's electric massager (SEIKETSU) to cure the bruise...
after massaged for 20 minutes, the bruise became bigger and red in colour...lolx
But actually it is curing the bruise...
the coagulated blood was started to disperse...

*After massaged using the electric massager, the bruise became bigger and red...*


*The SEIKETSU Electric Massager*


*the component of the massager that used to cure bruises or any painful parts on the body*


*this is another functional component of the massager- this one is used as Acupuncture*


Well, in the third day, the bruise became better as the colour of the bruise started to disappear from the middle part of the bruise..

*The third day...*

Well, how many days do you think will it be taken for the bruise to fully disappear? lolx...

4 comments:

  1. oh..why not use traditional ways? hehe. how much is that thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. traditional way as? lolx... dun need to waste the money ma..haha
    that massager she get it for free... so i dunno how much it cost actually...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuiyoh... special kind of bruise dissapearer. LOL

    ReplyDelete