Sunday, March 7, 2010

Updated =)

Wow...there is a long long time I have not post any blog...lolx...
Since my current job is really quite busy and some more my laptop seriously attacked by virus for a long period...
caused it unable to connect with streamyx manually...
that's why I have no much chance to online blogging...
Anyway, I was happy now because my lappie was reformatted and it now function quite well...
just that the keyboards is abit sot sot dei already...lolx
but is still fine.. at least I can online watch series =D

Last Thursday a technician from Telekom was changed a new streamyx modem in my home..
he told me this modem can connect either using wireless or cable...
But then I try few days, if I connected using either wireless or cable (local area connection), after 15-30minutes, it must disconnected automatically...
Only when I connected both together, the line will be stable...
what's wrong?
thought got wireless connection then I can bring my laptop online in my sleeping room..
but then it was just my dream ><


Last Friday I went to MasterSkill College to interview the post of Lecturer…

I feel lucky that the interview is not that bad as previous one which is in Swinburne University..

The only thing I not satisfy is about the salary they will offer me…

Anyway, today after having a chat with a friend..

He told me don’t always think to ‘fly’, should always try to ‘climb’…

I feel it was definitely right and I have no more unsatisfied now…

Thanks my friend =)

By the way, please don’t be misunderstood that I already get the offer…

They haven’t offer me, lolx =P

But anyway, I got some confidence to get it…

But thing can’t be 100% sure geh =P

Wish me luck, okay ;)


This month I started to go back yoga class...hehe =P
after stopped a long period, suddenly I feel want to go back now...
I will try harder to get my 'soft' body back...hehe...



Finally post a latest picture of me before I end my blog =P
this is the dress I bought during cny...
nice? Is my mum suggested me to buy one...
I feel it was still okay ..=)
any comment? lolx

2 comments:

  1. Nice dress. Hmm... looks like you applying for Masterskill as a lecturer. I thought it's a nurse college?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...but they are adding some other course now...so need more and more lecturer

    ReplyDelete