Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So angry~!!

haiz... I thought this time reformat, the lappie will go smooth...
ya... is really function so well after reformat...
but then is only for 1 week...
Yesterday is infected by virus again~!!
And, is from the SAME person's pendrive who infected me before~!
What so cursing ar?!
If already know the pendrive got virus still plug in my lappie?!
Don't you know that I very sayang my lappie and hate to being infected by virus?
What already reformatted the pendrive before?!
if after reformatted, you still save the files from the PC that got virus, sure la the virus go into the pendrive again la~!
use butt to think also know la k~!

But 1 thing it is really weird..
every time after infected by virus, the problem of the keyboard gone?
how come?
the virus can cure the keyboard's problem? @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment