Friday, April 15, 2011

Family Photo Shooting 2011

Been long dint update anything to my blog..
Well~ kind of lazy =P
Anyway, this time I would like to share my family photos to everyone of you =D

Our photo shooting was done on the 20th of March 2011 at PRINCE VOGUE@太子时尚, Kuching, Sarawak..
It was not even taken 30 minutes..
wow~ so fast~
Anyway, we done our own dressing and make up at home... =)

This is the photo chosen to be the biggest family photo...
The package is RM 388 with one 18'' x 25'' photo with frame, and
another six 4R photos ..
However, this is special price...

We were adding another two photos 12'' x 15'' with frame..
Each photo charged another RM 100.00

I like this the most because of the style of everyone of us =)
Some of my friends said we look like artistes in this picture...
and another friend said this looks like an album cover from Hong Kong drama...
Was she means the The Gem of Life?? lolx..

This photo been chosen because of my daddy looks very handsome in this picture..
Don't you think so? =D

4 comments: