Thursday, April 21, 2011

My C@t Missing T.T



It was really a SAD news for me...
Last year July my lovely old cat passed away..
Today, my cutey cat lost..
He was just with us about 7 months..

My lovely c@t name DangDang...
He is a male...
Still young...not an adult cat...
He was lost around the area Bampfylde Road, Kuching, Sarawak.

He has a long tail where the end of his tail abit bent...

There are many cats look a same like him..
but we can recognise him by 2 special marks...


The first mark is on his nose:
There is a white line on his nose (the left hand side)...

Another mark, sadly I dint manage to get the picture...
His chin has few furs that is growing longer...
make it look like a goat ...

Is really hope that 1 day he will be back...
But it seem to be hopeless now~

1 comment: