Sunday, April 17, 2011

A pity kitten

Recently I met a very very pity kitten in a pet shop aka Pet Care World, Jalan Tabuan, Kuching, Sarawak~
The first time I met it was passed few weeks ago...
Anyway, every time I pass by the shop, I will sure see this kitten still in a same condition, never getting better..


last Friday, I passed by the shop again... The kitten was still in the same condition..
Finally, I questioned the boss what happen to this kitten...
What illness it having..
How come never getting better...


The boss told me, the kitten no sick..
it was born to be like that due to its parents' genes were too close to each other, so born it to be unhealthy...
And, the boss was saying it would not live for long.. PITY!!
WOW~ I just know that animal also happened to be same as human~!!

Actually it was just like normal kitten, need love, need sayang ~

The kitten was requesting my mum to sayang it...
pity the kitten, the fur never grow properly~

It can still eating as normal as other cats...

No comments:

Post a Comment