Friday, March 13, 2009

Fish Head Mee

Today, i was busy with my lab whole day... It is tired... i found this new project is not easy for me...complicated and make me blurrrr~
but i hope i can do it well....

After whole day tired with lab works...finally can having fun with coursemates =>
Tonight, we having dinner at kuchai lama...
*RESTORAN AH SOON FISH HEAD MEE*



The head fish meehon here is famous and nice ^.^


After finished our dinner....we 3 8 in the restaurant and every one laugh until tired xD
they are very geng in ''yellow joke'' and me is the most innocent one between them :-P


After that, we left the restaurant and having a sing k session at CeriaBox Kajang...^^



Tonight really have fun even though i was very tired ::)
even it is tired but after back to my hostel, i could not sleep and stay up online and blogging...
The next day need to go lab in early morning and hopefully everything will be fine:)

4 comments:

  1. ♥ wow, i spotted yummy food!!
    ♥ Next time go jalan-jalan cari makan ajak me along weyyy ;D
    ♥ and glad that u have fun....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx...
    they suddenly ask me and i was decided to go when i just finished lab...XD
    so i was no bath whole day until 3am >.<'''
    whole nite they joke bout erkkkkkkk~~
    donno if u are thre k tahan bo ... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice nice food...
    nw it makes me hungry already XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...
    got chance go and have a try...:)

    ReplyDelete