Saturday, March 28, 2009

My rOom key locked inside my roOm >.<'''

well...today wanna share one story with you all...
28-03-2009... a morning of Saturday....
i woke up at 4.30am and went jogging at 6am....
came back around 7am...
online a while and nap a while...
then decided to go wash my clothes...
after i just went out my room with my pail and lock the room...
i just realize OH MY GOD... My room key was on the table ~!!!
Shit Shit Shit...
this was the third time i lock my room key (if i not mistaken)...
very worst~!! no wear anything except a sarung...wth~!!!

A blockmate came out from the toilet...
i stop her and ask for help...>.<>.<>.<
she woke up by my call (so sorry my dear...:-/)
i ask her give me the coursemate's number (leeyen) who having transport and stay in UKM also...
but ler, leeyen said she was not in UKM pulak *smack*
bobien la...ask leeyen give me other coursemate's number who having transport lor...
then end up she gave me Crystal's number...
Crystal also woke up by my call (paiseh yea... :-/)
i told her my problem and asked her to bring me something that can help to open my door...
then after 15 minutes, she and her roomate (pauling) came with one 扇子, one hammer, one skru driver and some other things...
the door is too strong, so 扇子 failed to open it...>.<
so, finally the 'war' started....
bang bang bang bang bang....................
Kang kang kang kang kang...................
until my neighours also kena woke up by the sound =.=
anyway... finally the door is opened by the hammer...

thanks for Pauling who successed to open the door with the hammer :)
Really feel paiseh for all the friends who kena disturbed by me ..
and thanks for those help me up in such suddent case :)
especially Crystal and Pauling...
really thanks a lot ::)
today, i was learned the technique to open the door by hammer...XD
may be next time I can help other to do it...lolx

3 comments:

  1. aiyoyo?~hahaha
    *from feng

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥" LOL, luckily u at least remember my phone num =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u know why i remember ur phone number??
    still remember 1st year 1st sem??
    just after the MMM, the weekend...
    all of the blockmates went back hometown only left me n cl 2 chinese gals...
    i was experienced this also that tym~
    SAME case *smack*
    after that time....i go and memorize ur and cl's phone number lor....for safety neh T.T

    ReplyDelete