Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TGI Friday's - Pavilion KL

huhu...
what is the time now?
5.20am .. today is Wednesday ..
i was woke up at 2.30am...
plan to do my thesis writing..
.
but finally my mission was failed...
i could not concentrate with my work T.T
end up... i chose to read other people blogs and i sta
rted to post a new blog again...

hehe... today will blog about the dinner with my lovely sister :)
It was a Sunday night 2203
2009...
My sister Jane came to KL on Frid
ay...
but it was too bad we dint have a lot of time hang o
ut together T.T
Only able to have a dinner with
her ...
we went to Pavilion KL to have our dinner .... wee
eeeeeeeee~~~~

We having the dinner at TGI Friday's...
Why we chose this restaura
nt??
haha..

actually it wass because both of us also feel tired that night...
the 1st restaurant we saw was TGI Friday's...
sO just decided to go in only l
or..

We having simple drinks ...
*Iced coffee and Tropicana orange*



hehe...this was my sister...
pretty enough right? lolx...
who interested to 'kao' her please let me know...
may be I can help you up .. XD...

TGI Friday's having promotion
right now...


cheap?? i donno...
anyway... the important thing is it worth or not lor...


*Fried Maz & Cheese*


*Clam Chowder*


*Sizzling CHicken & Cheese*


*Tuscan Chicken Melt*


Honestly i wasn't satisfy with this dinner because all the foods not really nice...
the only disk i felt nice was the Clam Chowder which is actually like the mushroom soup...^.^
Anyway, the environment of the restaurant is comfortable and i having a long talk with my sister ::)


erm.. finally want to tell my sister that i miss her very much before i end my post :)

2 comments: