Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fish & Co.


well~ i had just completed my thesis draft
and
I am going to submit it by tomorrow...
hopefully every thing will be nice :)

Tonight having a dinner at 1U
Fish & Co.
ambience of this restaurant not bad ^^


*this is mushroom soup - Complete Meal*
*Kola Tonic*
*what?!! tissue also want to take picture??
aiya~~~~~ the tissue nice ma, gOt picture there neh....XD
and, except waiting for my food,
nothing better to do ma...:-P*

*Mushroom Fettucini*
*New York Fish & Chips*
After the nice dinner....
since there are no nice movie to watch...
end up we gia gia at 1U and watching a performance ^.^
See~~~~~
they using pail, dustbin and some other 'non-musical instrument' to make the sound of the music ....
quite nice and attracting me:)

Today is Easter Day...
i wonder that it is been few months I never go to church :(
so Bad rite?
sigh~

Actually i should start my revision by now...
but so bad I don't have mood to study now...
Honestly,I am not in rite mood...
what is the matter that bothering me?
I feel want to share with some1 but who will be the one suitable?
and
after sharing, thing will turn better??
被爱是幸福吗?
和一个爱自己却不是自己所爱的人一起....
是幸福,还是辛苦呢??



4 comments:

  1. i never go this restaurant at kuching...but the food no so nice,haha...
    *siawfeng*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...here de not bad...
    especially the Mushroom Fettucini....^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. sharing is juz a way 4 u to let u gather more opinion. but urs future still in ur own hand... we cant expect ppl help us to mk any decision. dunno wat's troubling u nw but hope u ll b fine soon. love ppl n being love r both hapi. depends on how u look at it. but d best is find someone who love u n u love him too... (how u define "LOVE" is an vy improtant issue oh....)good luck
    *Camy*

    ReplyDelete