Saturday, April 11, 2009

Vietnam Kitchen *29-03-2009*


OoopZzz...i should post this first...
haha XD..
nevermind la...
just another post for food...lolx...^^

It was a Sunday....
I am stress with my thesis writing that time...
finally kena ajak by friend go to have a walk and movie at 1U...:)

erm... watched The International that day...
that was really a rubbish movie ...
even though this wasn't the worst movie i had watched before.
..
but it did make me disappointed..
.
I thought it was an action movie..
..
but it wasn't...

it was really a boring movie for me>.< I somemore take a long time in toilet to release my boring>.<

see~~~ somemore taking picture inside the toilet .. haha XD
i like this picture:)
look like ever being edited rite?
but it is 100% natural:)

After the boring and sien movie...
take a 'don't know is lunch or dinner' at Vietnam Kitchen...keke...

erm...anyway...basically this restaurant mainly is Chinese style Vietnam food...lolx

*Beef TomYam Soup* RM9.90

*Vietnam Fried Rice* RM10.90

Honestly the foods were not look nice BUT they really taste NICE...
i never praise a food like this but this restaurant's foods really not bad !!!
So, you all can have a try next time::)



No comments:

Post a Comment