Saturday, August 8, 2009

Carvery Restaurant

Well, another Food post coming =)
is quite boring but actually I just want to recommend the restaurant to every one =D

Carvery Restaurant is located down stair beside my office...
it is someway at Pending, Kuching, Sarawak.
I went there for my lunchie with my other two colleagues...

*the table*

*Nice picture =) I like it*

* Fish & Chip RM18.00*

*Carvery Lamb Chop with Fresh Salad French Fries RM19.00*

*Seafood Spaghetti Aglio-Olio without seafood =.=''' RM22.00*
why without seafood??
actually that was because my colleague Brandon is a vegetarian...
So cannot eat seafood =)

*this garlic not bad...taste nice ^^*

Are the prices expensive to you all?
May be for certain people are expensive...
for me? dunno...@.@ no comment XD
anyway, for me the foods are not bad...
and this restaurant provided buffet which cost RM38.00 per head =)



3 comments:

  1. haha...is Brandon want to go de...
    he treat us again ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahsei.. so rich geh.. when im in kuchiung i wna him to treat me oso ler
    -mable too lazy to sign in again-

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... but i dun think u will back in a short while ~.~

    ReplyDelete