Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Convocation 19th August 2009


Finally, I had graduated =)
how to describe my feeling?
yes, is definitely very happy...
worked hard and can said was suffered for these 3 years,
especially the final year and the thesis which made me headache and cried for few times...
Finally, I had graduated~!

there were 2 times I had my tough time when I was in my uni life...
the first time I fall down was in the 2nd semester of first year...
my result dropped down about 0.8++ points...
it was damn sad to me because I haven't even achieved 3.00...
and I was having a sad time all over my second year 1st semester...

Another hard time was in the final year...
The FIRST week of the final year, I got the worst news that I never expect I will have it before...
My thesis was under a Dr. which the laboratory was so far away...
to go there, the only way was by driving...
no bus provided...
I dun have my own transport and also few years dint drive...
I was felt damn suck because the God like play with me...
and, during the process to finish my thesis,
many troubles keep on coming non-stop one by one...
until my close friends around me also speechless...
and I was changed my thesis title 2 times...
but, anyway, finally I able to get done the 3rd title that had given to me =)
Thanks God ~!!

19th August 2009 - the Big day I have in my life...
wearing the jubal purple in colour to have my convocation ^^

The crowded people in the hall...
sure every parents feel proud and happy to their son or daughter...=)

Snapping picture with my family on the stage ^^

Daddy was very happy, can see from his face =)

Crowded people outside the hall...
all busy snapping pictures to save their memories =)

Camy...I gotta miss you a lot...
dare not to say you are my only best friend...
but one thing I can be sure that you are the one who helped me the MOST when I having troubles in ukm =)
Thanks for always give me your hand ... Muax :-*

Connie, My Bestie in UKM...
Thanks for always by my side to be my listener...
You help me a lot in my study and also my thesis... =)
Intro quite a number of friends to me which finally changed me...
I dare not to say I have changed to a better girl but I love what I am now =)

My direct junior, Chia Chia...
Nice to have a junior like you =)
thanks for giving me the present, I like it ^^
You must ganbatte in your thesis and the final year...
all the Best :)

Another junior...she have the same birthday with me...keke
we had been born in the same day - 21 May 1987 ^^

My parents...
I am sure you all are very happy...
Thanks for supporting me in my study...=)

My dear sisters...
Thanks for coming to my convocation day...
and thanks for the bear flowers =)
I like it so much...

Finally, all I want to say is Thank You..
to all the Friends, Coursemates and Seniors who had given me helps in UKM...
and also to my family and friends who had came to my Convo. Day ...
Thank you so much...

4 comments:

  1. hi. congratulation. finally grads dy. all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, congratulation. finally grad dy. all the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isley: thx...all the best in ur future too^^

    chichi: tq tq...=)

    ReplyDelete