Monday, August 3, 2009

Is going to leave

Just gave my resignation letter to my Director today...
He asked me why...
I gave him a fake reason...
I said I get another offer of job...
He dint reject my resignation but wished me luck in my future...

So, why I want to resign?
The reason is because I want to get a better job...
I am not saying this job not good but just the rules of this company make me hard to go for interview another job...
this company quite strict...
not allow staff to answer personal call during working hour...
Got 1 time, a call come to ask me for interview...
I answering half way suddenly the Director came out from his room...
I straight away hided under my table and dare not to make any sound >.<>.<
damn Funny man ~!!

Besides that, 'a better job' as I mean is a higher salary job...
honestly this job dint offer the salary that I really satisfy...
but that time I accepted the offer just because I am too free to stay at home =P
And I do feel that the salary dint match with the work load...
I am just like doing two person jobs...
at the first first day he did tell me that I will has a partner to work with me...
but I work almost 2 months, never see any new staff come in...
For those reasons, I never feel 'sayang' to lose this job...

Anyway, I do appreciate the things I have learned during my time to work at this company...
I learn quite a lot of new things that I never know before...
This month is my final month to work here...
I hope I can finished all my ongoing tasks before I leave here =)

6 comments:

  1. yeah.. im sure u learnt a lot in ABC. But I am sure u can get another better job also, something with higher salary :) we both must jiayou ok? -BoBo-

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya....
    BOBO must keep in touch with us okay?
    =)
    I hope i can see you when i go to KL next week ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun, and hope you have a new job upcoming ya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, wat kind of job u wanna find? =.=

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to get a job that is related to my field biochemistry...

    ReplyDelete