Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm Free, I'm Free, I'm tOo FrEeeeeeeeee

31st August 2009, Monday...
Merdeka Day...
I think most of the people are having fun outside...
but, anyway, I have stay at home whole day ~.~

What I have did today?
Cleaning, Keeping and Sorting~
I found out many unwanted and old clothes in my home...
and I think after I collect all the unwanted stuffs in my home,
I can probably open a shop to sell the secondhand stuffs >.<''' *This is not the end of story ..
to be continued..
tomorrow have a lot to be sorted out again >.< * Suddenly I feeling so free~~~ why? Because my current status is Jobless ~.~ I was just resigned from my previous job and is going to start looking for a better job again~ how long I will be jobless? How would I feel when I am jobless? Am I going to be boring until Crazy? aikzzz.... dunno... hope the day will not too hard to pass~ And, hope that I can faster get a better job I mean .. Time can be passed easily when you are busy working ..

No comments:

Post a Comment