Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cute Students =)

lolx.... today I have a very busy morning because got a lot of classes today~
but I enjoy my busy day ^^
And, I met something that I feel very funny...
My students date me go movie this weekend~
I feel very surprise and I was thinking is it they are serious or what~
but, he told me they are serious~
At first I asked him let me think about it first~
but after that he keep on coming and asking, and I ter-answer ''okay'' to him~ =.='''

Actually I not really mind to go out with my students....
but in honest, I feel a bit weird...
may be I never try before...lolx
Erm, anyway...My dear students, I gotta disappointed you because I recall that Saturday I will not be free cos I will having my dance classes in the afternoon and night~
Anyway, we try again next time k~? =)

Another funny student which make me damn sweat ... lolx
He keep asking me many questions...
how old am I...where I from...Where I stay etc...
and somemore asking me my hp number...
ooopzzz... I will not give you la student...
and, another misunderstanding happened today...
I was discussing exercises that I given to them...
and, I did ask them to go the whiteboard and write down their answers...
and I asked him to give me his answer...
I said:''you give me''..
and, yupz...he really gave me but is given me his number and name >.<'''''''

I am very happy today because all my classes were consider smooth~
I have handle and teach five classes which sound like abit stressful but I have used to it and I enjoy to be a teacher ^^
And, today my Naid Principal came and concerned about me...
Honestly, all the classes I have teaching are consider co-operating with me except the ''ghost class''...
and, I did tell the Naid Principal about the problem I met in that class...
and she is very responsible and quickly sent a Discipline Teacher to warn the students in that class, and today when I go in that class, those ''ghost'' look more listening already =)
Hopefully this will be pro-longed, otherwise I have to report again...

God, Thanks for giving me chance to be a Teacher...
I will try my best to carry out my duties ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment