Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My First Teaching Day

I think my blog will slowly become my diary...lolx...
Today is my first day to become a Teacher...
At first I thought that I will be very nervous and may be will suffering from shaking legs in the class...
But anyway, I dint...lolx... Thanks God...

The first class is my form class...
I had been told by this early morning that I will be the form teacher for this class...
Erm, this class, students were not too bad...still okay~~~~~~

The second class I went, hu~
so damn...
At the time I been in this class, I was thought that this might be the worst class I having...
Who know~~~~~~???
After entered the third class...
I only know what is the ''worst class'' should mean >.<'''

When the first step I walked in this class, the students never stop talking and laughing...
I had shouted and using my books to hit on the table, but still never make any changes ~.~
WTF is going on...
They somemore using some small woods throwing with each other until I collected all their woods and thrown into dustbin...
It was really tired and suddenly two students started a war....~~~
I have not even got chance to prevent the fighting before they started...
Two students were sticked together and I unable to separate them =.='''

This was really so damn...
When the time I have no idea to solve the problem, Finally the teachers beside my class came in and help to separate these two students, and brought them to the principal...
Just after few minutes, Principal came in...
and, all the students became quiet... no sound...~.~
The principal was scolding them and can said is help me to punish these naughty students~

Haizzzz~~~~~
Students~!!!
You all had made your teacher's life so WONDERFUL~~~~
What will be the next? Come ba~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment