Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Farewell Lunch 28-08-2009

lolx...this post posted abit late...
cos I met the troubles to get all these pictures...
Anyway, hopefully it won't be too late...haha

On 28 August 2009...
It was the 2nd last day I worked in ABC...
my colleagues was having a farewell lunch with me...
Even though it was not my last working day, but due to I was not free on 29 August 2009,
So they decided to having the farewell lunch on that day...

We having our lunch at The Servant Restaurant...
It was a vegetarian restaurant...
Before our foods came...
we had taken some snap to keep as memories ^^

My cutest colleague Syuen ^^

Brandon (the most experienced), Me and Jerome (the youngest one)

Hehe ^^
Playing some model shoot with the little Jerome .. lolx...


Below are the drink & foods we ordered...=)


what drink was that? Forgotten liao =/

Bah Kut Teh

Tomato + eggs


Chicken vegetarian


All the dishes above were only cost RM2.80 ...
but the tastes ware quite disappointed us...
So, finally we ordered a nicer but more expensive dish to erase our unsatisfactory...

This was the vegetarian prawn...
really tasted like normal prawn...
Yi Ci Bang~!!!

After having a ''medium'' lunchie...
lets snap the last group picture before we leave ^^
We left the restaurant around 1.30pm...
but our lunch break was only till 1pm =X
After reached back to office...it was about 1.40pm ...
and all of us forgot to bring the office's key some more >.< The next day, all of them were being questioned by the Director except me...haha... cos I gotta leave already ma, no point to scold me again...lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment