Friday, May 7, 2010

The feeling before go to training

Yesterday I been informed that I will going to attend training at Cheras on next Monday..
At first, I was really very super duper excited..
because beside can going to experience the training life,
I can also get to meet my friends there...
Seriously, I am really miss them so much <3
Anyway, the feeling of happy now changes to worry..
This morning my colleague here was telling me the experiences she having when she went through the training over there..
She said she was stayed in the old hostel of the campus there,
and experienced being bitten by bedbug very seriously..
I, who are phobia to bedbug..
Now is really damn worry how I am going to be bitten by them..
I ever tried to look for the bedbug killer (spray) for many months..
but until now, I unable to get it..
Do anyone know where I can get the bedbug killer?
I am really need it now, can you help me?

3 comments:

  1. oohh.. got time to meet up when u r in KL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure got one...
    Cos I will be there at least 10 days...hehe =)
    I will sms u or call you ya ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes~!
    -mable too lazy to sign in-

    ReplyDelete