Saturday, May 22, 2010

Induction 17.05.2010-18.05.2010

I was at MasterSkill Main Campus, Cheras Batu 9 ten days...
Basically over the first week I had done nothing except settle down those Human Capital Management matters like thumb print, e-portal, ID number, ID card, medical check up etc...
1 weeks time is more than enough to settle those things..
The rest of my free time I was just sat in the office...>.<

Anyway, on the second week Monday and Tuesday,
I had attended the induction...
I was quite enjoyed during the induction..
Except can learned more about MasterSkill,
I could made some new friends...
Especially those indian from india who were very experienced...=)

During the two days induction, except learned the history, development and the system of MasterSkill...
We did play some games like trust game and do some activities that were given to us...
In the first day, we were given an activity: List down all the program offered by MasterSkill..
We had divided into 2 groups: Group I & Group A...
Each group has 5 person..

*this were our outcomes*

*Group I's work*

*Group A's work*

*Group I's members.. I am in Group I =)*

*Group A's members*

The second day, we were given another activity: List down all the non-academic departments at MasterSkill...

These are all the staffs that attending the Induction..
I was not in the picture because I be the camera lady =P

*during the preparation - Group I*

*during the preparation - Group A*

*Group A members*

The presentation of Group A...
Two of them were came from Indian...
Basically I din't really can understand what they spoke...
Their indian slang were very serious...
But I was really happy to know them =)

This is our work (Group I)
I was the presenter of this group but no one take picture to me T__T
The work was nice right?
Who was the designer?
The answer is:



No comments:

Post a Comment