Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First day in Cheras Campus

Woke up 5am in the morning...
quickly brushed teeth and changing cloths, making up...
5.30am got a call from the taxi driver..
he said he had reached my place..
Ghost~!! why so early...
already said is 6am what~!
anyway, I took my time to finish packing all my stuffs then went out..

It was not far from PJ...
Only took me 30 minutes to reach there..
Ghost~!! damn early man~!!
The driver really CRAZY~!!!
30 minutes can reach need to depart 3 hours earlier...
I was really damn sweat >.<'''
Anyway, I asked the driver took me to have a breakfast first..
Then go Seven Eleven bought a bun, mineral water and some sweet...
Just went back to campus again...

Well, I was here again at 7am..
Asked the guards where is the office located...
but the guards not really want to care about me..
Somemore given me a wrong direction...
really damn angry to them~!!
Anyway, I finally found the office byself..

Many lecturers came to work in the early morning..
One of the lecturer (woman) who was very nice..
She saw I having quite a lot of things with me, asked me who I was looking for..
Then kindly told me the Human Capital Management Department haven't start working..
told me to wait in the lobby first...
I wait there from 7am to 9am..
Only had staff in the counter at the lobby..

I quickly go and told the staff that I coming here to report duty..
She also asked me to WAIT ~~~
Wait until 9.40am..
Another staff come to me and asked me whether I came from Kuching..
I was damn happy (finally got someone care about me XD)..
the lady asked me to wait for another few minutes..
she will ask the person who should handle me to come...

The head of Human Capital Management Department finally come and introduced some staffs to me..
and then he suggested a place for me to put my luggages first..
After this I was brought here and there to know some of the staffs in my department (Academic - HealthCare), especially those who are also came from Kuching..
After the introduction.. I brought back to Human Capital Management Department..

Here, was another few hours to go...
A madam was given me some forms to fill in...
after I completed filling all the forms..
I waited for the madam very very long time...
She was very very busy...
her phone never stop ringing..
And, a lot of people come to disturb her when she is managing my documents...
Aiks... until noon time, I was allowed to have a lunch first...

I went to have vegetarian foods with the colleagues here and also my Kuching colleagues...
they all are very nice people =)

After lunch, again came to Human Capital Management Department..
They asked me to go Logistic Department to fill a letter..
Since I was requested to stay with my Kuching colleagues even though I knew that the hostel was full..
So I need to sign a letter to prove that I am the one who willing to stay in the hostel that has not provided me full facilities...

Okay..finally I settled all the things...
I went back to my department..
Since it was always rain, I told my housemates that I wanted to bring my luggages back to hostel first..
I was about 3.00pm..
We off working at 4.30pm..
One of my Kuching colleague was very nice, suggested me to request a van from Logistic Department to send my luggages back to hostel..

Finally, I got the van..
The driver send me back to the hostel..
Since it was almost near 4.30pm, I decided not to go back campus again..haha
I unpacked all my things, clean my bed, spray the bed and pillow with anti-mate, cover the bed with bed sheet and also the pillow, washed my cloths and took a shower ..
It was almost 4.30pm when I settled down all the things ^^
So, I took a rest, watching drama and waited my housemates back from campus =)

That night I had oat (brought from Kuching) mixed with milo (bought from KL) as my dinner..
After dinner, chit chat with housemates, watched drama then sleep at 10 something...
1 day have passed.. waiting for another new day~

No comments:

Post a Comment