Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My New Working Place - MasterSkill


HEllo...TOday I am going to introduce my new working place to everyone, that is MasterSkill College at Kuching...
I started to work here on this Monday - 3rd May 2010
My 1st day here was damn bored...
I think I will be continued bored like this until the early of June...
Why so 'good'?
because the new semester will only be started on 7th of June ...
And right now, they haven't decide what is the subject I am going to teach..
That's why, I am kinda free now...
Basically for these three working days, I am just come here to sit sit, and watch Taiwan series ><


This is the Lecturers' office ^^
It can fix seventy plus lecturers =)


This is my seat.. I choose myself..
Sorry it is quite messy..hehe


This is the pantry ^^
I was happy having pantry here...
My previous office din't has a pantry..
Cannot even make a coffee during sleepy afternoon~


This is lecturer's toilet =D
You might say:''Toilet also snapped picture, crazy~"


Now, I am going to bring you to visit the lecture rooms ^^

This is the small lecture room..
Can fix about 35 students only..


This is another bigger lecture room...
Anyway, MasterSkill has not provided and lecture hall >.<


This is another design of lecture room...
Having tables should be more comfortable to the students =)


Outside of every lecture rooms are provided shelfs to students, so that they can keep their bags =)


This is student resting conner which providing wifi for surfing...


At the resting conner, even provided water cooler ^^


This is the library~


Book shelfs in library...
Since this campus is still new, the books provided in the library are quite limited~


This is the skill lab...
what is the purpose of this lab, I was really damn blur .. @@
Other than this lab, there are quite a number of different lab like preparation lab, physiology lab etc which are being locked, so I unable to snap the picture =/



This is the stairs in MasterSkill...
Do not see the campus is quite small, the stairs in the building can cause you lose your way in this building =/
You might unable to recognize or remember which stair is going to which part of the building in a short time~


Now, is going to bring you to another section which I found that it was the most interesting place in MasterSkill...
What is it?
It is Stimulating Ward ^^
So, what is stimulating ward for?
It is a room designed as the ward in hospital...
It is specially for the nurse students to practise their skill in taking care patients =)



The first thing you will see when entering the stimulating ward is the counter...
Is just like the counter that you might see in some hospital..


This is the ward...
Exactly the same as in any hospital..


This is clinical instructor's room


~Linen Room~
What is it used for?
I leave this for you to ask the nurse =D


Toilet in the stimulating ward..


And, below are the equipments provided in Stimulating Ward that used for nurse training..



Well~ this is my introduction of my current working place...
I might missed some of the places due to the inconvenient in snapping picture...
But anyway, I don't think my introduction is too simple =P
haha..Anyway, hope you will enjoy when reading this blog =)

1 comment:

  1. cool~ master skill soon going to be public listed company~

    ReplyDelete