Thursday, May 20, 2010

Staff Hostel @ MasterSkill Cheras

This blog I wanted to post for long..
But since I was unable to online when I was in Cheras,
So only can post it now..

When I was training at Cheras,
every day need to walk to the campus and walk back from campus in the evening...
now, I am going to post some of the pictures that show the way from hostel to the campus..

*The first hill*

*The second hill - LONG hill*

*Taragon, the unit we stayed*

*The hostel... is like normal housing area*

Our unit... one unit only for one floor... dun misunderstood that 1 unit got 3 floors, hehe~

Open the door, first you will see the stair and walk up~

*The living room... provided a TV..*

Provided fan and eating table

*Master Room*

Master room provided personal toilet ^^

*Second room*

*Third room, the smallest room*

*The sharing toilet*

*The kitchen*

Provided refrigerator and kettle ^^

*Also provided oven*

The area to dry our cloths...

Hehe, this is my bed...
don't be surprise that I sleep on the floor..
Yea... I slept in the living room and it was on the floor...
Since I requested to stay with my other colleagues from Kuching, even though I knew the hostel was full, so they just provided me the mattress and pillow and I had to sleep in the living room...
Anyway, is nice to sleep in living room which was cooler and no mosquito XD

Basically, the hostel was nice but just that it was quite far from the campus...
Anyway, not really a problem for me...
Because I used to walk since I was studied at UKM last time =)

5 comments:

  1. hi, i have a friend who is about to start her studies in masterskill cheras. I am wondering are there any public transport. If there isnt any, what are the most convenient way possible to go out town. Anywhere, even cheras leisure mall.

    please help! thanks!

    shefallstotheground@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm, there are provided MasterSkill Bus which will bring students from hostel to the campus.. To go out town, you have to take taxi from your hostel to the Lrt station at tasik selatan... There are taxi passing... if you cant wait for taxi, then you can walk down to the bus station, there have more taxi passing by..

    ReplyDelete
  3. may i know hows the hostel for student ? no much diff compare to staff's ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This i have no idea cos i never go to student's hostel =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. not bad . looks clean and comfortable compared my previous hostel

    ReplyDelete