Friday, May 14, 2010

SkinFood

Wow~ Basically this week I dint get any training...
The training had just overred when I reported duty here..
Then why they still send me here?
Just because the Branch Connector Manager din't feel comfortable that I had only reported duty at MasterSkill Kuching branch..
So, after all~ they decided to send me here..
This week, I am just settled those Human Capital Management Department matters like get a staff ID, do the ID card, thumb print, medical check up, filled some form etc...
But anyway, next Monday and Tuesday I will have to attend Induction and take an exam~
If I pass the paper, then I will be free~~
otherwise I need to repeat the exam next time ..

Yesterday me and some of my colleagues went to Jusco Cheras Mahkota...
I bought something there...
Guess what?
hehe~ the answer is very clear stated in my title : SkinFood products ^^
I had bought 3 cosmetic products : eyes shadow (brown color), cheek color (x2) and loose powder (x2)...
Cheek color and loose powder I bought double because one is for my sister ..
Total I spent was RM226.50...
Very shocked because I never see the prices before I decided to buy =P
Eyes shadow = RM48.90
Loose powder = RM46.90 x2
Cheek color = RM41.90 x2
And, since I bought over than RM180.00, Skin FOod had given me a bag which I can use it to put my cosmetic or skin care materials =D
And, actually it was due to I like the bag so much so I bought that much products =P

this is the bag...for certain people, the color might be too sharp =P

The inner part of the bag =D

The cosmetic products I bought ^^

Beside getting the cosmetic bag, I get the member card too...

The member card can collect mark every time you buy the SkinFOod product..
Each RM20.00 can get 1 bonus ^^
So total bonus I get is 11 ^.^

2 comments:

  1. harlo~ how is new working environment at Cheras?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm... environment here ar...
    bigger than Kuching branch ofcos~
    haha~
    the facilities here also far more better than in Kuching~

    ReplyDelete