Monday, May 24, 2010

Secret Recipe - Birthday Celebration 21/05/2010

On the Friday night 21st May 2010...
I had my birthday celebration with my lovely friends and sisters..
They brought me to Secret Recipe, The Spring, Kuching..

At first we reached there, the shop was full and we only able to find a seat outside the shop...
Anyway, the place was many mosquitoes..
So, after we taken the order of drinks, we had moved into the shop...
There are about 12 of us including me that night..
Some of us were having main disks for our dinner but most of us din't...

We had ordered 12 types of different tastes of cakes and the waiters had made it into a circle =)

*The cake^^*

*Hello... The Birthday lady^^*

*Happy Birthday to myself =)*

*~Birthday Dreams dreams dreams~*

*Blowwwwwwwwwwww~~~~~*

*Taking out the candles*
*Dividing the cakes*

*Last but not least, Group picture ^^*

1 comment: